UKFI – UK Fitness Institute
Top quality, fully accredited learning delivered using a blended approach. What does this mean? It means that you study both at home and in our classroom or at our practical facilities.
We have developed excellent online learning resources that are complimented by your own dedicated tutor, your own hard copy manual, 1-2-1 support available and practical workshops to attend that ensure you are the best you can possible be.
Our courses are aimed squarely at fitness industry qualifications and teacher training for further education. Our personal training courses are fun, engaging and offer you several options:
- Online and workshop based delivery (blended learning) with a student finance loans facility; our self-funded personal training courses
- Blended learning approach with our GymFactor option – which gains you essential work experience on a flexible basis, at the same time as allowing the opportunity to apply your new knowledge from our personal training courses in the workplace.
- Government funded apprenticeship – our personal training courses have now been developed by us specifically for the government fitness apprenticeship. Opportunities are limited and competition is fierce however. However, you can still gain essential work experience on a paid basis whilst studying for your qualifications.
Employers please contact us now to hire an apprentice
In addition to our extensive range of personal training courses, CPD courses and higher level, specialist fitness courses, we also deliver and offer teacher training qualifications for further education, such as:
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
- Level 3 Assessors Award
- Level 4 Internal Quality Assurance
All of our teacher training courses are also delivered using the blended learning approach – online, home study with classroom delivery. However, there is also the option to do the courses fully online and use Zoom/Facetime/Whatsapp Video calling, along with online submissions and video recorded submissions to make the course fully online.